|Join Cediland / LOGIN! / Profile / #Trending |
Stats: 99 members, 46 topics. Date: Friday, 23rd August 2019. Time:10:56:32pm
Cediland Forum / NDC Reacts To New Afrobarometer Report Which Gives Akufo-Addo High Marks On Fighting Corruption / Category / Politics / NDC Reacts To New Afrobarometer Report Which Gives Akufo-Addo High Marks On Fighting Corruption
‘Assassins’ Open Fire On Rawlings Dispatch Rider / MPs Told To Get Actively Involved In Procurement Processes / Akufo-Addo Is Truly Africa’s Best President…He Is Like Messi & CR7 Combined – Wontumi / Martin Amidu Cries Over Challenges In Fighting Corruption In Ghana…Blames Heads Of Institutions / ROPAA Committee Begins Engagement Of Diaspora /
|NDC Reacts To New Afrobarometer Report Which Gives Akufo-Addo High Marks On Fighting Corruption by Olalekan Bello: 11:02 am On July 15, 2019|
The opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) has questioned the credibility of a report which ranked President Akufo-Addo high on the fight against corruption.
According to the 2019 Global Corruption Barometer, sixty percent of Ghanaians feel the Akufo-Addo administration is doing a good job of fighting corruption, a massive jump from four years ago, where only 25% of Ghanaians felt the government at the time was putting up a good fight against corruption.
It further said thirty-three percent of Ghanaians said corruption has increased in the last 12 months while 36% say corruption has decreased in the last 12 months.
The report was launched by the Ghana Integrity Initiative on Thursday where it urged the government to adequately resource key anti-corruption institutions.
Speaking to this during a discussion on UTV, Abass Nurudeen, NDC Communication Director in the Ashanti Region thinks Akufo-Addo cannot score high on corruption because there are a lot of corrupt officials in his administration yet none has been prosecuted.
“…all the corrupt officials in this government are left off the hook. This report contradicts the corruption perception index that has already come out…it shows our President is not doing enough”
Watch his submission below
Source; Peace Fm Online
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Cediland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Cediland.
6. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Cediland.
7. Don't post false information on Cediland Forum.
8. Don't use Cediland Forum for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
9. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
10. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
11. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Cediland.
12. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
13. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
14. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.