|Join Cediland / LOGIN! / Profile / #Trending |
Stats: 389 members, 51 topics. Date: Monday, 21st October 2019. Time:04:18:15pm
(3 ) (Reply)
|Becca’s Husband, Tobi is a Thief – Becca’s Mother by Obasuyi Michael: 12:19 pm On June 30, 2019|
A new development trooping in an exclusive interview between Becca’s mother and Chris Vincent shows things are not all that smooth in the marital home of the Ghanaian songstress and former Zylofon Media signee, Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong.
Becca’s mum, Julie Yiadom-Oti is accusing her daughter’s husband of being a thief.
She disclosed during the interview with the founding editor of Ghanacelebrities.com that the basis of her allegation is the due fact that she has warned her daughter to be prudent for finances, which apparently has angered her husband.
According to her, this warning sounded unpleasant to the ears of her daughter’s husband.
Watch Video Below:
|Re: Becca’s Husband, Tobi is a Thief – Becca’s Mother by Olalekan Bello: 6:14 pm On July 1, 2019|
Wow….. Thanks for this!
|Re: Becca’s Husband, Tobi is a Thief – Becca’s Mother by draj: 5:13 am On August 22, 2019|
why is the mama coming out to say this now. why not earlier?
|Re: Becca’s Husband, Tobi is a Thief – Becca’s Mother by Olalekan Bello: 2:15 pm On September 20, 2019|
I thought as much also, Anyways people say a lot of negative stuff about people when they are quarreling.
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Cediland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.
5. Don't post pornographic or disgusting pictures or videos on any section of Cediland.
6. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Cediland.
7. Don't post false information on Cediland Forum.
8. Don't use Cediland Forum for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
9. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
10. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.
11. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Cediland.
12. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
13. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
14. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
(3 ) (Reply)